- The terms “EzyDo” and ‘EzyDo.in‘ (said website) are used in this document and/or the website, refers to the website itself, the mobile application, any other media/ platform through which the home services are offered to potential users and to the company which owns and operates the said website, mobile app etc.
- “EzyDo” provides information about the services provided by the company i.e. home services (said services), which are accessible through the internet, mobile app and/ or any other platform or media.
- “EzyDo” is operating in select cities across India and although the website can be viewed and accessed anywhere in the world, said services are provided only in these cities, as mentioned in the said website.
Terms of service
- This Policy lays down the terms with respect to the information provided/ shared by the users of the said website, including personal information which identifies the user personally and other information that is collected from guest users and registered users of the said website.
- We collect personal data, provided voluntarily by the users when they contact us with inquiries, respond to one of our surveys, register for access to the said services or use any of the said services, which typically includes your:
- Telephone Number;
- Email Address;
- Home Address;
- Information about your home which the users give us;
- Payment Details;
- IP address and
- Any other personal information which the users give us in connection with the said services.
By voluntarily providing us with Personal Data, the users are consenting to the use of it in connection with the said services, in accordance with this policy.
- Additionally when the users interact with “EzyDo” through the said website and/ or avail any of the said services, the said website receives and stores certain information which does not identify the users personally. Such information is collected passively using various technologies and may include any of the following:
- Technical or other details about any device which the users have used to access the said website, including: Internet and/or network connection; Media Access Control (MAC); any device Unique Device Identifier (UDID) or equivalent; operating system, browser type or other software; hardware or mobile device details (including mobile device type and number and mobile carrier details), if applicable; or other technical details of the users. This is technical data about the users and their actions and patterns, which does not identify any individual;
- Details of the use of the said services including, but not limited to: metrics information about when and how the said services were used; traffic data; and geographical location data of the users.
“EzyDo” may store such information itself or such information may be included in databases owned and maintained by “EzyDo” and or its affiliates, agents or service providers. “EzyDo” may use such information and pool it with other information on an anonymised and generalised basis to track, for example, the total number of users of the said services, the number of visitors to each page of the said website and the domain names of the users’ Internet Service Providers. It is important to note that no personal data is available or used in this process.
By providing the information as discussed above, the user consents to the use of such information by “EzyDo” in the following ways:
- to implement and monitor any bookings/ appointments that the users make to use the said services;
- to share the information provided by the users with “EzyDo” in order to provide any of the said services as per bookings made through the website or the mobile app;
- to ensure that the said services are delivered in the most effective manner to the users;
- to provide the users with information, products or services that are requested by them or which “EzyDo” feels may interest you;
- to carry out the obligations arising from any contracts between the users and “EzyDo”;
- to allow the users to participate in interactive features of the said website, when they choose to do so;
- to notify the users about any changes to the said services;
- to improve or modify the said services, for example based on feedback of the users of the said services;
- to calculate conversion rates and other elements of “EzyDo” ‘s performance; and
- For marketing of “EzyDo” and its affiliates.
“EzyDo” is not in the business of selling the users’ information. This information is a vital part of the relationship “EzyDo” has with you. There are, however, certain circumstances in which the information provided by the users may be shared with certain third parties, as set out below:
- Information provided by users is shared with the concerned service providers as it is necessary for them to directly provide their services to the users.
- As the business grows, “EzyDo” may choose to sell or buy other businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution or similar event, information provided by the users may be a part of the transferred assets.
- “EzyDo” may share information provided by the users with its affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, consultants, vendors, etc. in accordance with the terms and conditions laid out herein.
- “EzyDo” may disclose information provided by the users if required by law or in good faith where such information is required to be shares/ disclosed to (i) comply with a legal obligation, (ii) protect and defend the rights or property of “EzyDo”, (iii) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of “EzyDo” or the general public, or (iv) protect against legal liability.
- “EzyDo” and its affiliates may use the information provided by the users to contact them in the future to tell them about services that may be of interest to them. In each such communication the users will be at the liberty to “opt-out” of receiving such communications in future. In addition, if at any time the users choose not to receive any future communications or wishes to have their name deleted from the mailing lists, such users can contact us on: contact@EzyDo.in
“EzyDo” takes reasonable steps to protect the information provided by the users from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no Internet or e-mail transmission is ever fully secure or error free; any transmission is at the risk of the users.
Registered users will have an account name and password which will enable them to access certain parts of said website. The users are solely responsible for keeping them confidential and are requested to not share them with anyone.
Disclaimer of warranties & indemnities
Your use of “EzyDo” is at your own risk. The said services are offered and provided by “EzyDo” on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
To the full extent permissible by applicable law, websites disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
“EzyDo” makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the said website or the information, content, or services on the said website, will:
- Meet the requirements of the users.
- The said website and the services offered will be uninterrupted, or error free.
- Be no errors in the software and the same will be corrected.
“EzyDo” is not responsible for use of any third party site and or link which is accessed by the user on or through the said website and use of such third party sites/ links etc. will be subject to the terms and conditions of such third party site etc.
All the content available for public access on the said website is protected by copyright and is the property of the company which owns and operates “EzyDo”.
- “EzyDo” reserves the right to update the terms and conditions herein without any separate notice of the same to the users. It is the responsibility of the users to periodically review the most current version of this document, as continued use of “EzyDo” amounts to acceptance of any changed terms by the users.
- “EzyDo” is entitled to assign this agreement, and all rights and obligations hereunder, to a successor to all or any of its assets, whether by sale, merger or otherwise. These terms shall be binding upon and shall inure to the benefit of the parties hereto and their respective representatives, heirs, administrators, successors and permitted assigns except as otherwise provided herein.